Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 1 Post 4



The one thing I took from the Wimba session is the Leadership Project assignment. I knew the CBR project was coming to a head with it being Month 11. However, I didn't know about the Leadership Project and I am apprehensively looking forward to it. The idea of preparing myself for publication or presenting at a regional conference is exciting but daunting at the same time. I look forward to the challenge.

The other thing I am amazed by is the fact that I am in Month 11. After various medical problems and seeing several classmates having to take leaves of absences, I didn't think I would make it on time either. I knew I was working in a limited in window as my oldest has started college and my other two children will start with two years. Financially and age wise, I knew it was now or never. I am glad I chose now!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to month 11, may you pass through the month unscathed and fully rewarded for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete