Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 2 Leadership Post- Paper or Present

I heart's desire is to present my findings from the CBR. I have a co-worker that is using my project with his classes which cover all three levels of students, regular, honors, and advance placement. After my work and being able to use his insights, I believe that it would be an effective presentation.

The conference I would love to present to is the North Carolina Technology in Education Seminar annual meeting in March.

I also teach online with North Carolina Virtual Public School so I would look forward to meeting several individuals in person that I have only met virtually. However, I have one problem--- deadline for proposals was two weeks ago. Not only that, the deadline for North Carolina English Teachers conference proposal was last week.Ugh!! I checked the deadlines for conferences on the list that were within six hours of my home and the conferences all occurred last month. Are there any other options if we want to present for this project?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and make sure to submit your application between now and week three of next month.

    ReplyDelete