Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 4 Leadership Post

My presentation project is a collaborative research project completed by my students using various Web 2.0 tools trying to understand why disadvantaged students don't pursue higher education. I want to present my project at the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education Conference in Austin, Texas. Outside of it being one of the few that fits my time window, I selected this conference because they have breakout sessions for individual teaching subjects. This is important because it increases the probability that the audience will be truly interested in implemented the ideas in the classroom.



Week 1 Leadership Post Link: Mentor to Emulate


Week 2 Leadership Post Link: Paper or Present

Week 3 Leadership Post Link:  Where to Present

Link to my leadership presentation, click on the picture below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment