Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 3 Leadership Post- Where to Present

Options=Limited

In all honesty, I feel like I have been caught in a downward spiral with the leadership project, but I will try not to take things too seriously:) I was wanting to present closer to my home in North Carolina, but most conferences have stopped taking proposals. I don't want to write a paper because I enjoy the interaction at conferences as people exchange ideas on more topics than those presented. So I have made my choice of conferences:

Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education in Austin, Texas first week of March. One the deadline is appropriate, January 16, but there are sessions for different disciplines that are taught in the classroom which will be beneficial to me. An added bonus would be to go see a Mavs game with Mindi if I can make a side trip to Dallas:) 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Good adjustment and looking for additional possibilities...

    ReplyDelete