Saturday, May 7, 2011

BP3_iGoogleScreenShots

The Emergent Technologies in a Collaborative Culture course has already paid for itself by showing the iGoogle tabs and apps. Life is already running smoother for me and I haven't been able to create all the tabs I need. Teaching face to face classes and online courses, I am using various LMS systems and numerous Web 2.0 tools. The organization this tool provides is reducing my workload already.

This is my Home iGoogle tab. I have several my personal links I use on a regular basis along with several professional links.
This is my FSO iGoogle tab. As you can see, I am a child of the 80's. I am still adding different tools to this tab.
This is my CBR iGoogle tab. This will end up being my deep thinking tank :)
This is my ETC iGoogle tab. There still part child in me and thankful that iGoogle has themes that relate to my youth.


You can see that I have other tabs for my other areas in my life and learning environment. I may not be a Digital Native, but I am a Digital Emigrant because, unlike a immigrant, I am never planning to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment