Saturday, May 14, 2011

PE3_iMovie

I finally finished the lynda.com course iMovie'11 Essential Training course and earned my handy dandy certificate.

My Certificate of Completion from lynda.com.


I make a little fun about the digital certificate, but I realize the more tools that I can show evidence that I have completed training, the more marketable I am in a tough job market.

I chose to try my new skills and create a short video where I use different audio skills.
Screenshot of my most recent project in iMovie.



 When I finished the course early Saturday morning, I realized that I really didn't have too many clips that lend themselves to different types of audio editing. Being the wearer of many hats, I decided to let my back seat student in my driver ed. car videotape the other driving. I had several minutes of video that I could use but shorten it to the slightly over minute piece below.






As you can see I made sure to hide the student's faces and take audio away from the car to protect their identities as I promised the students. My primary focus was to work with editing the audio. Everything turned out fine except the beat jumps didn't work right when we were merging onto the highway. Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment